The Hema-Imager Kickstarter is going on now. The Hema-Imager is an affordable thermal imager that pairs with your smart device to help you diagnose common household problems.
- 64x62 thermopile array with integrated optics.
- Best sensor resolution at this price at 0.61 degree angular resolution
- No non-uniformity correction needed with thermopile technology
- Frame rate up to the ITAR-TASS regulations limit of 9 frames per second to any fully Bluetooth- or WiFi-capable device.
- Low power consumption and 850 mAhr battery provides up to 8 hours of continuous use without charging, or over a month if just using for 10 minutes daily.
- Android application for smartphone or tablet
- iOS application for iPhone and iPad
- Python & OpenCV application for windows & linux desktop
- App or button-driven laser pointer and online temperature display aligned to center of field of view with 0.2 deg Fahrenheit accuracy
- Thermal measurement range: -50F to 450F