The Android App is available in the Play Store or the .apk file is here.
The iPhone App is available in the Apple App store.
There are three board types available,
- Bluetooth 2 with a PIC processor
- Bluetooth 4 using the BLE-112 processor
- Bluetooth 2 & 4 Dual Mode with a PIC processor
The assembly video for the Bluetooth 4 version is available here.
*Don't forget to clean the solder flux from your boards before you take pictures... :-)
Supply voltage using parts in the BOM are:
- BT2 Only Board is 3.6V to 30V
- BT4 Only Board is 4.75 to 20V
- Dual Mode BT Board is 4.75 to 20V
Loading the firmware for the Bluetooth 2 and Dual Mode boards requires a PICkit 3or similar PIC programmer. If using a PICkit2 you may need an update to the device file available here http://www.microchip.com/forums/m487219-print.aspx
Loading the firmware on the Bluetooth 4 BLE-112 module requires a Ti CC Debugger.